Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Musee du Louvre


This week in class, the french teacher told us to describe our experience at an museum exhibition and that was when i realized I've been in Paris for 2 months and i haven't visited any museums. So i set out to the Louvre to see all the beautiful art and sculptures. When i got there, i was blown away by the beautiful architecture,the pyramids, the fountains, everything was just awesome. I waited in the longest line of my life as you will see in the photos but it was totally worth it. Students get in free so that was cool. I went to so many exhibits, i'm not too learned in the arts so there was a lot to take in and my head hurt afterwards. Lots of biblical and mythological references in the Italian art section. I took photos of some that i really liked. A worthwhile experience. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment